Take collaboration further
Collaborate anytime, anywhere on your favorite devices with Microsoft Office 365. Our deep Office 365 product knowledge and wealth of credit union expertise allows you to stay focused on your business while we manage your environment.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription with collaboration at its core. Office 365 breaks down organization boundaries and allows employees to work together easily. Use Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneNote and OneDrive to ensure your employees are working efficiently.
Office 365 allows your team to be in constant contact with project updates, shared documents, video calls and more. Experience a seamless and secure integration process provided by our experts as we ensure your data is protected and your business is kept running smoothly.
What our clients say about us
At LeRoy Credit Union, we were anticipating technical difficulties during our Office 365 implementation. It’s a significant change, so we had our staff prepare for some down time after the upgrade. When day one arrived, the Celero team was quick to dial in and address any install issues that arose, and to answer any and all questions from our staff. The new system was successfully installed on all workstations within a few hours, and our mobile devices were upgraded by the end of the day. We were so relieved that the implementation went as smoothly as it did, thanks to the Celero Office 365 team!Cynthia Hamilton, Technology and Systems Specialist, LeRoy Credit Union
Discover the features of Office 365
Experience total support for your Microsoft Office 365 environment with help from our experts
Enterprise-class security/ Stay protected from cyber threats
- Get a complete defense and security plan for your tenant
- Ensure your compliance with PCI, OSFI and other standards with help from our experts who are familiar with industry best practices
- Receive ongoing threat mitigation, security reporting, permissions management, monitoring and alerts
- Get complete protection from malware and spam
- Receive ongoing secure identity management including conditional access, identity protection and password protection
- Benefit from standardized security policies designed for financial services
- Get access to Canadian data centres for data storage
Simplified delivery/ We're with you every step of the way
- We have developed a streamlined, repeatable process to save you time with your implementation
- We lead the assessment, remediation, enablement and migration process
- You get complete managed services, which reduces your human resource costs for implementation and management
Industry expertise/ The security, data governance and compliance knowledge you need
- Our industry vertical knowledge of financial services means we bring an unparalleled understanding of credit union data governance and security processes and procedures to the table
- We make sure your data is secure, even in a public cloud
- We have in-house subject matter experts for Office 365 to help you along the way
- We conduct inspections of data going into the cloud to ensure compliance with PCI, PII, OSFI, GDPR and Canadian Bank Account Standards
Service desk/ Help when you need it
- We provide 24/7 service and proactive monitoring of your environment after migration
- Get access to our three-tiered support system for full coverage
- We provide a single point of contact for troubleshooting and problem solving to ensure a timely resolution of issues
- Our service desk provides license administration and assignment reporting, and cloud optimization guidance for operational roles and responsibilities
Training services/ Successfully onboard your team to Office 365
- We offer comprehensive training content to ensure high adoption rates by your teams
- We also offer custom developed training programs for an additional fee
License management/ Optimize your costs with streamlined licensing
- We have the expertise and ability to optimize cost efficiencies that Office 365 and other cloud services can provide
- We provide ongoing license management to ensure you’re not over-paying for services or licenses you don’t use
get in touch
Want to learn more about Microsoft Office 365?
Please fill out the form and our team will be in touch with you soon.