Celero Solutions is committed to the goal of providing respectful, barrier-free customer service to all.
- We meet communication needs by offering to communicate in different ways, such as writing things down, reading things out loud, and taking extra time to explain things.
- We accommodate the use of assistive devices, such as wheelchairs and communication or hearing devices.
- We welcome support persons and we let the public know in advance if support persons have to pay admission or service fees. Where possible, we do not charge admission or other fees to service people.
- We allow service animals in all public areas.
- We maintain our accessibility features so they can be used as intended, like ensuring automatic doors are working properly or keeping aisles and entryways clear of clutter.
- We let the public know when and why an accessibility feature is temporarily unavailable by putting up on-site signs or posting information online. We include information on how long the feature will be unavailable, and whether there are other ways to access our goods and services.
- We welcome and respond promptly to feedback we receive on the accessibility of our goods and services. We document the actions we take to respond to the feedback we receive, and that information is available upon request.
- We make our public events accessible, including meetings, hearings and consultations.
To request further information about Celero Solutions accessibility policies and practices, or to ask a question or lodge a complaint, please send an email to Celero Communications.