Celero Solutions is committed to the goal of providing respectful, barrier-free customer service to all.
- We meet communication needs by offering to communicate in different ways, such as writing things down, reading things out loud, and taking extra time to explain things.
- We accommodate the use of assistive devices, such as wheelchairs and communication or hearing devices.
- We welcome support persons and we let the public know in advance if support persons have to pay admission or service fees. Where possible, we do not charge admission or other fees to service people.
- We allow service animals in all public areas.
- We maintain our accessibility features so they can be used as intended, like ensuring automatic doors are working properly or keeping aisles and entryways clear of clutter.
- We provide reasonable accommodation for a person with special needs based upon any characteristic as outlined in the definition of discrimination in the Provincial Human Rights Codes, to the point of undue hardship to Celero.
- We ensure our policies, practices and measures reflect principles of dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity for people with disabilities.
- We aim to remove barriers in our workplace. If a barrier cannot be removed, we seek to provide reasonable accommodations to affected employees.
- We let the public know when and why an accessibility feature is temporarily unavailable by putting up on-site signs or posting information online. We include information on how long the feature will be unavailable, and whether there are other ways to access our goods and services.
- We welcome and respond promptly to feedback we receive on the accessibility of our goods and services. We document the actions we take to respond to the feedback we receive, and that information is available upon request.
- We make our public events accessible, including meetings, hearings and consultations.
Review Celero’s accessibility plan.
To request further information about Celero Solutions accessibility policies and practices, or to ask a question or lodge a complaint, please send an email to Celero Communications.
We would be grateful to receive your feedback on accessibility. We will acknowledge receipt of feedback unless you choose to submit your feedback anonymously using the form. Information collected through this form is protected in accordance with Celero’s Privacy Statement.
Jordan Smid, Director of Marketing
403 258 5958
500 – 227 11 Avenue SW