September 7, 2021 – Celero is excited to announce that credit unions can now offer Aura® Loyalty and Rewards Platform to members under the age of majority in their province.
The Aura youth enhancement creates a competitive advantage for credit unions by enabling them to offer a reloadable Mastercard® to a demographic that typically cannot access traditional credit card options.
“This unique offering delivers a highly personalized and connected experience that is being sought after by Gen Z or the Zoomers. From access to a globally accepted payment option to an innovative rewards platform and financial wellness tools, the Aura youth enhancement is a game-changer for Canadian credit unions,” says Ali Bukhari, Senior Product Manager, Cards & Payments, Celero.
Accelerating credit unions’ technology roadmaps
The youth card enhancement is available to all credit unions; and will be associated with a parent or guardian’s Aura account. Credit unions can position Aura as a unique ‘family financial wellness’ option to their members.
This enhancement is the latest example of Celero’s commitment to continually innovating and enhancing the Aura platform in close consultation with our credit union clients.
In fact, credit unions across Canada are choosing Aura to:
- Support and attract local merchants to the platform
- Leverage data collected through the rewards and loyalty program to generate member insights and curate service offerings to members based on their habits and transactions
- Provide a convenient card option and innovative payments app
- Offer reduced foreign exchange fees and money management tools to members, such as in-app budgeting tool and set goals for savings
- Deliver innovative features such as bill splitting, Google Pay, send peer-to-peer transfers and auto-save money with round-up saving.
With Aura, Celero has delivered the platform experience that will accelerate credit unions’ technology roadmaps and provide a unique card offering to members.
For more information about the Aura Youth Enhancement, contact your Account Executive or Contact Us.